First Alert is proud to venture further into the safety world with the introduction of The Rescue Mat. Made to meet the demanding needs of professional rescue teams everywhere, the First Alert Rescue Mat is a one of a kind rescue device. The rescue mat is intended to be rolled up for easy vehicle storage and quick transport so it is always at the ready. This ultra-buoyant flotation device is designed for professional surface water, ice, and swamp rescue and retrieval.
The First Alert Rescue Mat and carrying case wrap weighs 65 lbs and can be transported by one or two-person teams. Rescue Mat measures 25 ft. in length and 5 ft. in width when deployed giving 25 ft. of instant access into the body of water from dock or shore. First Alert Rescue Mat holds up to 1,250 lbs of weight in open water with advanced stability over competitive inflatable products.
Key Features of the First Alert Rescue Mat:
- Ultra Buoyant – provides more than 1,250lbs of buoyancy in open water
- Quick Transport – light weight product with easy-transport carrying case
- Enhanced Surface Grip – tarp cover enhances surface grip in wet conditions
- Durability – Rescue Mat has been rigorously tested
- Warranty – 1 year manufacturer warranty