Does the mere thought of Spring leave you with a running nose and the sniffles? After that horrible, cold Winter, everyone is excited about the Spring season with its beautiful flowers, yet for those of us with seasonal allergies along with all of that beauty, the itching nose and watering eyes are sure to follow.
You may think you are safe staying inside. You might even reason you are safe from that pesky pollen indoors, right? Guess what? You’re still at risk. The pollen spores can travel through the screens, in fact when you come in from outdoors, tiny bits of pollen can travel inside with you on your clothes and then onto your furniture and linens. That is why it is so important to keep your Dirt Devil Central Vacuum in optimum working order and at maximum capacity.
The Benefits of your Dirt Devil Central Vacuum:
- Vacuumed dirt, allergens and odors are removed 100% of the time
- A Dirt Devil® Central Vacuum extends the life of carpets and furnishings
- Using the central vacuum regularly improves your indoor air quality
- Having the most well-known brand of central vacuum system (Dirt Devil) adds resale value to your home
Here is how to keep your Dirt Devil Central Vacuum doing it’s job, working for YOU
Be diligent about replacing your filters once a year, as suggested by Dirt Devil and schedule your routine service calls. The service call includes not only replacing the filter, as needed, but also cleaning the Dirt Devil Central Vacuum piping system with the Wincor Tornado cleaning cloths.
Make a Plan:
- Empty the canister of your Dirt Devil Central Vacuum system when it’s half-full.
- Check your filter regularly – every time you empty your canister.
- Mark it on your calendar and schedule your Dirt Devil Central Vacuum service today!
Plan to enjoy your Spring season. Breathe easy knowing the Dirt Devil Central Vacuum system is working at optimum capacity for YOU.
Hurry – schedule your spring cleaning service with Secur-Tek by June 30, 2015 and receive a $20 discount on the normal service fee.